Take a quick tour of the EZWebPlayer dashboard in this video demonstration.
The video player is branding neutral right out of the box. A White Label account from EZWebPlayer allows you to own every aspect of a video deployment— from all public facing on-page player space to player URL and even all share codes feature YOUR domain and branding.
Need to get your clips and features to The Web?
Do it with YOUR branding in a professional web player.
EZWebPlayer is a hardworking suite of tools for serious web video users; yet, priced for entry level. Our mission to partner with video producers constrains us to keep pricing at an affordable level while continuing to develop an ever expanding feature set that is targeted mainly for providing the Video Producer with simple yet powerful solutions for sharing and displaying film and video clips and products, as well as facilitating viewers to take action after each viewing.
Branded Admin Console
Whether your clients are hanging over your shoulder, or logged-in as one of your trusted account admins, or you have handed them their own log-in section to work only on their assets, your branding is ever present to remind them of who owns the technology that is serving them. You can include page links, company logo, unique asset skins, Contact points like phone, email and social media links— or not. It’s all within your control.
Branded Landing Pages
Custom-branded landing pages give you the power to display theme-centric data, like; specific product or campaign information, the company logo, web navigation and a scrolling video or channel list. Customize these additions to have the same look as your website or your customer’s website.
Branded Player URLs
Quickly share out a sample video for review or the final product using a video’s custom Quickview Link, (an EZWebPlayer exclusive). This will display the player on its own new, Launched-as-needed web page, with the URL actually branded with your website’s domain. Which means that regardless of which browser or device on which the video is viewed, your web domain appears in the browser address field and your unique branding appears in the browser tab. This is a great solution if you want to keep a video private but still need a way to share it with certain clientele. The video can also be posted to social media like Facebook or shared via Twitter.
A few things you can look forward to.
Like any other public facing PR asset, your web video player should present your branding in a way that gives the viewer a feeling for your product and service in a unique way that sets you apart from your competitors. Our clients are like kids in a candy store as they put up relevant branding on all their web video assets. There are so many opportunities for positive and creative branding— you’ll wonder why you put up with being locked into other company’s using your branding space for so long.
We own whole blocks of Amazon’s storage servers which allows us to pass on the volume savings to you, our customer.
You can schedule and promote important Live Stream Events to draw viewers to your web site and deliver your unique story. Promote in social media, but play on YOUR site.
You are not locked into the same Player features as everyone else. Complete control is yours to decide how much or how little each Player will do.
Your video list can be handed to your viewers in easily digestible and relevant Channels. Each channel can have its own Player.
All your Players are metered. This lets you know how much of your videos are being digested. Making effective changes that create longer views is just smart programming.
Your videos are wrapped in YOUR messaging and web design skins. Company name, logo, contact points, links to relevant pages, etc. And, you can have different styles designed to serve different purposes. From promoting company slogans to pointing towards the ordering page; all available in a fast drop down menu list.
EZWebPlayer – The professional web video marketing platform.
- A way to track viewer’s actions that allows you to make relevant changes.
- Relevant Links placed in front of viewers that offer only what the viewer needs instead of too many links and videos that overwhelm the viewer with too many irrelevant choices.
- Interactive ways for the viewer to watch even more relevant videos. EZWebPlayer offers a scrolling, endless play reel with thumbnail images, titles and descriptions of available videos– and this play reel is completely customizable.
- Simple, single-click tools to update each video or replace it entirely.
- Ways to create automatic channel players that cut large video libraries down to relevant, viewable and interesting categories that make sense to the audience.
- A live streaming tool that is integrated into the rest of the video collection so that live streams, videos and CtAs (Calls-to-Action) can be used synergistically.
- Web video pages that are completely owned by your branding instead of a third party. It’s your web real estate, so why rob you of your chance to advertise your own branding. Who owns your videos; you or You Tube— You or Vimeo? Even the URL is yours. “http://video.Your-Domain-Here.com/”
- An advertising module that connects your videos and live streams with your advertising assets. Even live streams can be associated with video advertising assets as well as feature videos. The possible configurations are endless.
EZWebPlayer is more than just a place to upload videos. You can do that in several places for free. What serious video users need is a suite of tools that make a difference in the connection between the video producer and the viewer. The following is a list of the tools that EZWebPlayer offers that many other web video hosts do not.
The EZWebPlayer Difference.
No other brands – only yours. No other advertising – only yours.
Some things about business and commerce are basic elements of doing business, and web video management is no different. One of the most important tools of business requires identity branding. Look at every successful business in western culture and you’ll notice that they brand everything. Every asset that you publish should have the capability for branding under your identity and nobody else’s. When you publish your video or live stream on The Web through EZWebPlayer, it does not become an EZWebPlayer asset, it remains yours. Our philosophy is that if you are paying for the web real estate, you should in affect own that piece of cyber real estate, just like your office, the signage on the side of your truck, and the product labels on your physical products.